Our Sewing Classes
Our sewing classes are a ‘sanctuary’ for stress-free learning & enjoyment.
Tuition for small groups – a maximum of 6 students per class
Our classes are structured as follows:-
Five week courses for beginners through to advanced sewers
Evening class: 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Afternoon class: 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Morning class: 10.00am – 1.00pm
Afternoon class: 1.30-4.30pm
• Sewing machine (machines can be provided for beginners)
• Pattern in your size (I am happy to help you with this)
• Suitable fabric (pre-shrunk if it is a natural fibre) – I can assist you with this
• Sharp scissors, pins, tape measure and any additional sewing equipment (also available to purchase from us)
• Overlockers supplied, or you can bring your own
The cost of a five week term is $220, payable upon booking.
Each term follows on from the last, with payment for any consecutive terms payable in full on the last class of each term.
Method of Payment:- Cash, Cheque or EFT
Students who do not inform us of their absence will not be entitled to a ‘make-up’ class.
Thank you for having me in your sewing classes and extending my knowledge and teaching me your techniques. Thank you for being so generous with your time and knowledge.
Thank you for your endless advice and your patience throughout the course of my project. Thanks to your wonderful teaching abilities, I now have a beautiful dress.
Thanks for all your help and being such a wonderful teacher. I look forward to returning as your student again in the future.